Conté / Pencil
32 x 48 cm (including frame, outer size 50 x 60 cm)
Signed with 'Joop van Egmond'
De Alblasserwaard, The Netherlands
In the north, the Alblasserwaard is bounded by the river Lek, in the south by the river Merwede (Upper Merwede and Lower Merwede) and in the west by the river North. To the east, the Oude Zederik (dug in 1370 between Ameide and Meerkerk), the Merwedekanaal (an excavation of the Zederikkanaal, which was an excavation of the Zederik river) and the Linge form the border with the Vijfheerenlanden. The last part of the Linge, near Gorinchem, forms the border with the Tielerwaard. The name 'Alblasserwaard' derived from the river Alblas. This original drawing comes with an aluminum BARTH 1125 frame (color silver satin) and is protected with anti-reflective glass.