CONTACT INFORMATION AND MORE
Here you will find the following:
MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop)
Telephone: 0031 (0)71 40 22151
WhatsApp: 0031 (0)6 2887 9859
Burgemeester Hermansstraat 26, 2231 KW Rijnsburg, The Netherlands
1) What is your location?
You will find our address here:
Burgemeester Hermansstraat 26, 2231 KW Rijnsburg, The Netherlands
Telephone: 0031 (0)71 40 22151
2) What are your business hours?
24/7 you can order from our Webstore. Our showroom/studio is open after appointment.
Telephone: 0031 (0)71 40 22151
3) What is the full contact information?
Name: MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop)
Visiting address: Burgemeester Hermansstraat, 2231 KW Rijnsburg, The Netherlands
Fixed Line: 0031 (0)71 40 22151
Cell Phone: 0031 (0)6 2887 9859
4) What is the meaning of the name 'MOND'?
In the nineties of the 20th century, Joop van Egmond decided to change his name to the pseudonym 'MOND'. This pseudonym was shorter and would stick better.
5) Can I buy something from the Webstore with a small budget?
For small budget we provide artwork in our Webstore. You can find these deals by clicking the option "budget" in the Webstore. You'll then receive an overview of artwork with budget prices.
6) Is there no artwork above € 1000?
In our Webstore you will only find artwork with an asking price below € 1000. For larger pieces, like oil paintings and sculptures, it is advised to contact us for an appointment. In our online gallery, you can get an impression of these larger pieces.
7) What is the delivery time of artwork from the Webstore?
The estimated delivery time is 1 to 7 working days for The Netherlands and 7 to 15 working days internationally.
8) Are all products in stock?
In each product description is stated if the artwork is in stock or not. The Webstore is only a selection of artwork available. On our location, you can view even more artwork by Joop van Egmond (MOND). Call us or email us for more information: Telephone: 0031 (0)71 40 22151, Email Address:
9) Is all artwork framed?
Choosing a passepartout and a frame hings on personal preferences. That's why not all artwork is framed. In the product description is mentioned if the artwork is framed or not. We can advise you in choosing the right frame that suits your needs. Please, don't hesitate to contact us for more information on framing: Telephone 0031 (0)71 40 22151.
10) How can I transfer my payment?
You have the following payment options:
11) Is all artwork I can see on the website authentic?
All products we offer are authentic and originally created by Joop van Egmond (MOND) during his lifetime. Unless otherwise stated, there are no reproductions on sale. At graphic artwork, like etchings and woodcuts, the print run is mentioned.
12) Can I swap an artwork?
It is not possible to swap an artwork that was previously bought. However, it is legally possible to return an artwork within a period of 14 days after purchase from the Webstore. After 14 days, the sales deal is closed. You can find more information at the section Warranty and Return.
13) How do I return an artwork?
There is a legal return policy of 14 days for products bought online. If for any reason you prefer to cancel the purchase, you must first inform us. This can be done by email. You fill in the return form and send it back together with the order information. We will then process your return request within two weeks. Any shipping costs for returning products are charged on the client.
14) What Warranty do I have?
The artwork is delivered according to the appropriate requirements and standards. If there is something wrong with the artwork, you have a 1 year warranty on your artwork from the day of purchase. You can contact us to submit your complaint. We will do our best to find a suitable solution.
15) How is my artwork shipped?
We want your purchase to be transported in proper fashion, so we pack the artwork with bubble wrap and then place it in a strong outer box.
16) What VAT do you charge?
The Webstore at Mondart.nl offers all products free of VAT.
17) Do prices in the Webstore include VAT?
All prices in the Webstore are free of VAT. The price is stated with the product and is automatically added to the receipt upon purchase.
Do you have another question? Please use the form below.
We also supply artwork for business purposes. This may concern gifts, paintings, but also sculptures. Several companies have already preceded you, including Grimbergen Installations and Katwijk Chemie in The Netherlands. Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
The Mondart.nl Webstore offers a number of payment options. The most convenient method is to pay with iDEAL. With iDEAL you can pay in a trusted, safe and easy way online. You pay in the trusted mobile banking app or internet banking environment of your own bank. Payments with iDEAL are handled by online payment platform Stripe. Customers from Belgium, Germany and Austria can use the SOFORT payment method.
Paying with a credit card is also possible. The Mondart.nl Webstore supports the most popular credit card providers Mastercard and Visa. Note that a credit card is a payment method where the user has to pay afterwards, unlike other payment cards, such as the debit card, where the amount is directly debited from the account. As soon as a credit card is used, a personal loan is actually applied for immediately. The loan will then be repaid afterwards. There may be a charge for this, so check with your credit card provider.
Finally, you can pay cash at the location in Rijnsburg, The Netherlands.
For delivery we charge € 8.50 per order as standard. We do not charge shipping costs for orders over € 175 within the Netherlands. Shipping is carried out by PostNL for the Netherlands and UPS or DHL for large packages and abroad. For shipping abroad we charge a standard € 25 shipping fee.
For the Netherlands, when your order is delivered to you and no one is present, the driver will come back up to 2 times to offer your package. Then you can pick it up from a PostNL location. With the track-and-trace code you can track your package yourself.
Pick up is possible at our location in Rijnsburg, but only by appointment.
Warranty and Return
We provide a 1-year warranty on the purchase of artwork from the Webstore. This warranty starts from the day of purchase. If there is something wrong with the artwork, you can contact us to submit your complaint. We will do our best to find a suitable solution
With distance purchases you have a right of return and you can return your item within fourteen days, provided it is undamaged and preferably in the original packaging. We will then refund your purchase amount to your account.
If you want to return your purchase, please notify us by email first. You can then download, print out and complete the return form. When you send this form to us together with the packing slip, we can process your request quickly and efficiently.
After receiving your returned item, we will inform you by email about the handling of your complaint within two weeks.
In these conditions the following terms have the subsequent meanings:
1. Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
2. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the contact person;
3. Day: calendar day;
4. Duration transaction: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and / or services, the delivery and / or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
5. Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or contact person to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
6. Right of withdrawal / right of return: the possibility for the consumer to withdraw from the contract / distance purchase within the reflection period;
7. Contact person: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to consumers at a distance;
8. Distance contract: an agreement whereby, in the context of a system for the distance selling of products and / or services organized by the contact person, up to and including the conclusion of the contract, only one or more techniques for communication on distance;
9. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and contact person coming together in the same room at the same time.
10. General Conditions: the present General Conditions of the contact person.
2. Identitity Contact Person
Name: MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop)
Visiting Address: Burgemeester Hermansstraat, 2231 KW Rijnsburg, The Netherlands
Fixed Line: 0031 (0)71 40 22151
Cell Phone: 0031 (0)6 2887 9859
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the contact person and to every distance contract and orders concluded between the contact person and the consumer.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the contact person and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that it is consumer can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be consulted electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the consumer.
4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions, the consumer can always rely on the applicable provision that applies to him most beneficially.
5. If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are at any time wholly or partially null and void or are nullified, the agreement and these terms and conditions will continue to apply and the provision in question will be immediately replaced by a provision that is mutually agreed upon, as close as possible to the tenor of the original.
6. Situations not regulated in these terms and conditions should be assessed "in the spirit" of these terms and conditions.
7. Uncertainties about the explanation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions must be explained "in the spirit" of these terms and conditions.
4. Our Offer
1. If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer is without obligation. The contact person is entitled to change and adapt the offer.
3. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the contact person uses images, they are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the contact person.
4. All images, specifications and data in the offer are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
5. Pictures with products are a true representation of the products offered. Contact person cannot guarantee that the displayed colors exactly match the real colors of the products.
6. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
the price including taxes;
any shipping costs;
the way in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
the method of payment, delivery and implementation of the agreement;
the period for accepting the offer, or the period within which the contact person guarantees the price;
the level of the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic rate for the means of communication used;
whether the contract is filed after conclusion, and if so, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
the way in which the consumer, before concluding the contract, can check the data provided by him under the contract and repair it if desired;
any other languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the contract can be concluded;
the codes of conduct to which the contact person is subject and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
the minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of an extended transaction.
5. The Agreement
1. The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, when the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the contact person will immediately electronically confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the contact person, the consumer can terminate the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the contact person will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the contact person will take appropriate security measures.
4. The contact person can - within legal frameworks - inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the contact person has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request, stating reasons, or to attach special conditions to the execution.
5. The contact person will enclose the following information with the product or service to the consumer, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
a. the visiting address of the branch of the contact person where the consumer can go with complaints;
b. the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. information about guarantees and existing after-sales service;
d. the information included in article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditions, unless the contact person has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
e. the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is indefinite.
6. In the event of an extended transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph applies only to the first delivery.
7. Each agreement is entered into under the suspensive conditions of sufficient availability of the products in question.
6. Right of Withdrawal
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the contract without giving any reason during 14 days. This reflection period commences on the day after the product has been received by the consumer or a representative previously designated by the consumer and announced to the contact person.
2. During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the contact person, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the contact person.
3. If the consumer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to the contact person within one calendar month, after receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known by means of a contact option stated on the website. After the consumer has made known that he wants to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer ships the product with his own transport or through a professional transporter. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned in a timely and professional manner, for example by means of proof of shipment. If desired, the consumer can use the return shipping service of the contact person.
4. If the consumer has paid an amount, the contact person will refund this amount within 7 days after conclusive proof of complete return.
5. If, after expiry of the periods referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3, the customer has not indicated that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, resp. the product has not been returned to the contact person, the purchase is a fact.
7. Costs in Case of Withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, only the costs of return are for his account.
2. If the consumer uses the return shipping service of the contact person, the relevant carrier (third party) will determine the market-conform shipping costs and invoice them to the consumer. The contact person provides a (non-binding) estimate of the return shipping costs. The contact person can inform the consumer on request and at any time about the return shipping costs, but is never independently obliged to do so; this information obligation lies with the consumer.
3. If the contact person advances the return shipping costs, the contact person will deduct the rate of the relevant carrier from the purchase amount if possible. If the product has not yet been paid for, the contact person will request payment from the consumer.
8. Customization and Exclusion of Right of Withdrawal
1. The contact person can exclude the right of withdrawal of the consumer for (custom) products as described in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the contact person clearly has this mentioned in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products that have been created by the contact person in accordance with specifications of the consumer and / or that are clearly personal in nature (including customization).
9. The Price
1. During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services offered will not be increased.
2. Contrary to the previous paragraph, the contact person can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and on which the contact person has no influence, with variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the contact person has stipulated this and:
a. they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
b. the consumer is authorized to terminate the agreement with effect from the day on which the price increase takes effect.
5. The prices stated in the offer of products or services are exempt from VAT.
6. All prices are subject to printing and typographical errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors. In the event of printing and typesetting errors, the contact person is not obliged to deliver the product at the incorrect price.
10. Compliance and Warranty
1. The contact person guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the legal requirements existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. provisions and / or government regulations. If agreed, the contact person also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. A guarantee provided by the contact person, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the contact person under the agreement.
3. Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported to the contact person within 7 days of delivery. Return of the products must be in the original packaging and in new condition.
4. The warranty period of the contact person is 1 year. However, the contact person is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
5. The warranty does not apply if:
The consumer has repaired and / or processed the delivered products himself or has them repaired and / or processed by third parties;
The delivered products have been exposed to abnormal circumstances or are otherwise handled carelessly or contrary to the instructions of the contact person and / or have been treated on the packaging;
The defect is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has made or will make regarding the nature or quality of the materials used.
11. Delivery and Implementation
1. The contact person will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer provides to MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) has made known.
3. The MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) will execute accepted orders according to the delivery times stated on the website or agreed upon jointly, unless the consumer has (later) agreed to a longer delivery term. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this within a reasonable period of time. In that case, the consumer has no right to terminate the agreement or the right to compensation.
4. Only if the delivery time is exceeded by 100%, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement without costs. In the latter case, the consumer is not entitled to compensation.
5. All delivery times are indicative. The consumer cannot derive any rights from any stated terms. Exceeding a term does not entitle the consumer to compensation.
6. In case of dissolution in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article, the contact person will refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after dissolution.
7. If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, the contact person will endeavor to provide a replacement item. At the latest upon delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is being delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of a possible return shipment will be borne by the contact person.
8. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the contact person until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated representative and announced to the contact person, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
12. Duration Transactions: Duration, Cancellation and Extension
1. The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been concluded for an indefinite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products or services, subject to the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
2. The consumer can terminate a contract that has been concluded for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products or services, at any time towards the end of the fixed term, with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month. .
3. The consumer can, regarding the agreements mentioned in the previous paragraphs:
cancel at any time and not be limited to cancellation at a specific time or in a specific period;
cancel at least in the same way as they have been entered into by him;
always cancel with the same notice period as the contact person has stipulated for himself.
4. A contract that has been concluded for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products or services may not be automatically extended or renewed for a fixed period.
5. Contrary to the previous paragraph, a contract that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of daily news and weekly newspapers and magazines may be tacitly renewed for a limited period of up to three months. The consume can terminate the agreement by the end of the extension with a notice period of no more than one month.
6. A contract that has been concluded for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products or services may only be extended tacitly for an indefinite period if the consumer can cancel at any time with a notice period of no more than one month and a notice period of a maximum of three months in case the agreement extends to the regular - but less than once a month - delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines.
7. An agreement with a limited duration to the regular delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) is not tacitly continued and ends automatically after the trial or introductory period.
8. If an agreement has a duration of more than one year, the consumer may cancel the agreement at any time with a notice period of no more than one month, unless reasonableness and fairness oppose cancellation before the end of the agreed duration.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 7 working days after the start of the reflection period as referred to in Article 6, paragraph 1. In the event of an agreement to provide a service, this term starts after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
2. The consumer has the obligation to report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to the contact person without delay.
3. In case of default by the consumer, the contact person has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
14. Complaints Procedure
1. The contact person has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the performance of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the contact person within 7 days, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the contact person will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the contact person will reply within the period of 14 days with a message of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute will arise that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
5. Complaints that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the consumer should contact the Foundation WebwinkelKeur (www.webwinkelkeur.nl), which will mediate free of charge. If a solution is still not reached, the consumer has the option to have his complaint handled by the GeschilOnline Foundation. Any ruling from this Foundation is binding and both the contact person and consumer agree to this binding ruling. Submitting a dispute to this disputes committee involves costs that the consumer must pay to the relevant committee.
6. A complaint does not suspend the obligations of the contact person, unless the contact person indicates otherwise in writing.
7. If a complaint is found to be well-founded by the contact person, the contact person will replace or repair the delivered products free of charge at his choice.
1. Only Dutch law applies to agreements between the contact person and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply. Even if the consumer lives abroad.
16. Additional or Different Terms
Additional or deviating provisions from these general terms and conditions may not be a detriment to the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium.
Personal data that is processed
Mondart.nl, from now on called MOND | Art sales (Kunstverkoop) can process personal data about you, because you use the services of MOND | Art sales (Kunstverkoop), and / or because you fill this in yourself by filling out a contact form on the website at MOND | Art sales (Kunstverkoop) provided. MOND | Art sales (Kunstverkoop) can process the following personal data:
- First and Last Name
- Address Data
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- IP Address
- Bank Account Number
Why MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) needs data
MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) uses your personal data in the context of the execution of an assignment agreement concluded with you, usually consisting of online sales of our products.
In addition, MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) processes your data to be able to contact you by telephone if you request it, and / or to be able to contact you in writing (by email and / or by post) if you cannot be reached by telephone.
For how long MOND| Art Sales stores data
MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected.
- If you have subscribed to the newsletter or have given permission to receive personalized messages, we will keep that permission until you unsubscribe. Even if you decide at a given time that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter or personalized messages, we will retain the withdrawal of your request. After that period, we only use your data anonymously, for internal reports.
Google Analytics Information
The standard period for storing data from cookies or advertisements is 26 months. Do you want your data to be deleted immediately after you have visited Mondart.nl? Contact us at email@example.com. After processing the data, it takes 24 hours before your data is actually deleted.
Sharing with Third Parties
MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) will only provide your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you, or to comply with a legal obligation.
Mapping Website Visits
The website of MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) stores general visitor data, including the IP address of your computer and the time of retrieval and data that your browser sends. This data is used for analyzes of visitor and click behavior on the website. MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) uses this information to improve the functionality of the website. This data is anonymized as much as possible and if necessary provided to third parties.
In addition, we and our advertising networks and media agencies can show you advertisements. This is done on the basis of your previous visits to our websites and the websites of third parties. We and our ad networks and media agencies then collect your surfing, searching and buying behavior based on cookie data, your IP address and the ad number associated with the device you are surfing with.
Finally, there is a possibility that MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) provides your personal data as MOND | Art sale (Kunstverkoop) is required to do so as a result of a court order or other legal obligation, a warrant or lawsuit or if it is otherwise required by law, or if we believe it is necessary to defend our rights, for example to prevent or combat illegal activities or violations of our policies.
The purpose of recording personal data by MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) is mapping the activities and needs of our customers. We can use this information to improve our products and services. We provide the data to third parties such as media agencies, so that we can provide personal advice or show targeted advertisements, for example based on your interest in certain products.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. If you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze internet traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which pages not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Which cookies do we use?
Functional Cookies or Necessary Cookies
These types of cookies ensure that our Webstore functions properly. You can think of functionalities such as the shopping cart or the check-out process.
Advertising cookies allow us to show you relevant offers of products that you find interesting or have already viewed. In addition, with these cookies we keep track of which advertisements you have already seen.
With these cookies we measure statistics in our Webstore . The data that emerges from these analyzes is completely anonymous. For example, we can see how many visitors our website has had in 1 day, but not which persons have visited our website.
Do you not want us to use your cookies?
Check here per browser how you can change the cookie settings:
Access, Adjust or Delete Data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to firstname.lastname@example.org. MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) will respond to your request as soon as possible, preferable within four weeks.
MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. The Mondart.nl website uses a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands.
If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, or if you would like more information about the security of MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) collected personal data, please contact MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) at:
MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop)
Telephone: 0031 (0) 71 40 22151
The heirs of Joop van Egmond (MOND) offer interested parties the information on this website, but retain the copyright on this page and the copyright on all text, images and other parts on and of these pages. It is not allowed to distribute text, images or other parts on and of this website, in original or modified form, to third parties without the permission of the heirs. You may copy this website, and / or parts of these pages, in original form, to your computer for your personal use only. It is allowed, for personal use only, to print this website or to include references to these pages in your own documents. It is permitted to send this website, and / or parts of these pages, to interested parties, citing the source.
The information, text, images, links and other parts on and from MOND | Art Sales (Kunstverkoop) are offered as a service by the heirs. The heirs of Joop van Egmond (MOND) accept no liability arising from the use, inaccuracy or incompleteness of text, images, information, links or other parts on the website, the server on which these pages are located or other servers that can be accessed via this website. All information is published in a personal capacity. The views and opinions on this site do not necessarily reflect those of the heirs.
Protection of Personal Data
The heirs of Joop van Egmond (MOND) treat the information you provide with all due care and confidentiality. If you are asked on a voluntary basis for personal data, for example in the context of a forum activity or an action, you will explicitly indicate what these will be used for. The MOND heirs will not pass on the personal data you provide to parties other than the parties involved in this specific action, unless you have consented to this.
Visitor statistics of Mondart.nl are kept for statistical purposes. Information such as visit numbers and visit frequency are used for internal research and improvement of the website. However, this information is general in nature and cannot be traced back to the individual visitor. The visitor's identity remains unknown. This data is not linked to personal data you provide.